Cherie Barber - Is her seminar any good??

If you haven't done any research or read any other books. Then yes it would be pretty damn amazing. The same way the first investment book I ever read blew my mind. Then I read the second, the third, the 40'th and realised it's all the same stuff. Maybe 1 little bit of gold in each book.

You're paying for being spoon fed information you would pick up over time with research and experience. That's where the cost is worth it I suppose.

So if you're a complete starter, and you can stomach the cost, it is probably the most effective way to get all the information you need. Anything you learn which saves you $$$ by limiting the number of mistakes you make will pay itself off in the end.

Just remember there is one or two tips or tricks you need to figure out to make any strategy work, and nobody will give you that for free.

Hi Missy,

Take a look at Jane Slack-Smith's course (Your Property Success). I'm into my 9th week of this 12 week course and highly recommend it to anyone interested in cosmetic/structural renovating.

At $2500 I think it is very reasonable and covers everything from searching for the right property to the renovation itself.

The best part of it is that you do it from the comfort of your home by way of a weekly module of videos and course content (spreadsheets etc).

You also become part of the private Facebook community and monthly mentor calls.

I wanted to do Cherie's course for many years but could never afford it. I think Jane's course is extremely well presented and Jane herself is extremely knowledgeable.

SWS

Back