Chips

It's crazy the selection of chips available, too confusing, I recently had chilli chips, sea salt chips, you name it I have had it.

At the end of the day I always come back to the original Smiths salt and vinegar the best.

For the chip lovers, what is the favorite ...

MTR:)

Red Rock Deli, plain old Sea Salt flavour.

9257061.jpg

Ha'ha, that takes me back 16 years. I hate Salt & vinegar chips. I got off the barge from Stradbroke Island at Cleveland and someone was eating a packet of them and I badly felt like eating them. The night before I was starting to get suspicious I was pregnant...
My favourite is Red Rock Deli - Honey Soy Chicken. Original thins would be my next, anything else I don't touch.

I had these Indian ones - called "Chilli Chatak". Don't ask how they contributed to the weight..

Attachments

• chilli chatak.JPG
    chilli chatak.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 94
I don't mind all chips.
Tend to loose control when original cheese flavour Doritos/cc's are around.
Add beer and I'm not chance

In India or Australia, I would like to try them, I know not the best for the waste line

I got them from one of the local Indian shops. 20+ packets. I was home for 6 weeks when changing roles over x-mas and had a packet a day...

Yep - not good for the waist line!

Addictive!

I am a savoury lover.

I will divide mine up

Indian: any sort of Bhujia mix
Non chips: burger rings
Corn chips: cool ranch Doritos
Chips: red rock sweet chilli and sour cream

Salt and vinegar crinkle cut are a great medicinal chip if you have a sore throat or tonsilitus.

Always knew I was a big chip fan but had it confirmed when I left a job recently and the team bought me 2 giant bag of chips. Double yum.

Back