Chris Batten's site

hi all,

there is a little info on chris battens site too

Chris Batten's site

click on view video demos and then weekly update

rossv

edited by paulzag to fix the url. I also moved the post into a new thread as it doesn't have anything to do with N.I.I.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of the content on Chris's site has now moved into the membership (paid) side. Still it seems like the general concepts are still out there. Specific information really needs a consultation with an expert. It's an area where a little knowledge is a dangerous thing

Chris is a smart, aggressive bloke. Actually he's a giant. Nella did a contract for him a few years ago now, so we got to know him.

Good to see he is keeping on the bleeding edge. He really knows his tax law.

Regards

Paulzag
Dreamspinner

Hi,

I've heard the FCT (and others) have tried to beat Chris Batten in court a few times. Can anyone point me in the direction of any information that tells me what this was about?

-Thanks

Dave

Ps: Just had a look at his website, and its had some major renovations since I was last there lol.

There is tons of great info in the subscribers section of Batten's site. At $33/mth (3 mths min) I've found it to be of great value so that when you do sit down with an advisor you are able to speak from a more educated stance.

Back