Colorbond colour help please.

I'm adding a back entertaining deck to a 1930s home which has original/old terracotta roof tiles. The deck roof will be colorbond steel. If anyone is familiar with the red tones of CB, what's the best/closest match? So far have seen on internet Manor Red and Headland. Manor Red seems almost too red and Headland looks kinds orange. Any ideas?

Thanks Westminster. Wall colour is yet to be decided. I thought that having two different roof colours would look odd? It is at rear of house but roof colour will be visible from some angles eg: when you walk up side of house and approach the deck in question.

Choose your wall colour first and then choose the roof colour. It may end up being the red one but don't make selections in isolation

Don't go red, go a complementary colour like windspray or surfmist.

What colours are the walls of the house?

Thanks Westminster. Wall colour is yet to be decided. I thought that having two different roof colours would look odd? It is at rear of house but roof colour will be visible from some angles eg: when you walk up side of house and approach the deck in question.

Like others have said go for something different. I had manor red gutters and letterbox on my last house, I think the red and orangey teracotta would clash.
My neighbours house has just had terracotta cleaned and re pointed and built a new house behind. This pic may help you visualise Westminsters idea better!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    840.9 KB · Views: 73
Back