Comment sought - 21st Century Property 2 day workshop

Hi all SSers.
Just putting the feelers out.

Has anyone attended the "2 Day Finance and Property Mastermind Workshop" run by 21st Century Property Direct?

Similar to most email invites i've received lately, there's only X seats left so I better hurry, it's free but costs $995 from Jan 2010.

Is it worth attending or is it just a hype session with little substance?
Is it informative or will I catch up on my serious lack of sleep?
Is it just a pitch for expensive follow up sessions?

The sales pitch indicates it might have the goods but i'm receiving increasing numbers of invites to seminars lately and wish to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Project 1080.

The project: 10 IPs in 80 mths.

Real Estate & Property Seminars

2 days is a lot of your time to invest.

It’s a lot of their time to invest for no upfront payment as well, so no doubt there is a deal at the end.

I would check the content of the 2 days & the background of the person presenting it.

I went to a free seminar last year & asked the "expert" presenter a technical strata question that had been bothering me. The presenter quickly flicked me to his partner, who flicked me to their “strata expert”, who didn’t have an answer. These partners then quickly moved away from me like I was a leper. Clearly I wasn’t a prospect.

Yet I’ve been to some excellent very focuses, specific & often short seminars presented by experts in their field. Some are free & some are not.

For me the cost in my time is more valuable than any fee that’s charged at the door.

So this one will depend on who & what they are offering & how it fits with what you need.

Philip

Seminars are staffed by people who work for wages.
or
If yore so smart why aint you rich​
Warren Buffet, I'd pay to listen

TANSTAAFL they expect you to pay, somewhere

I went to a free seminar last year & asked the "expert" presenter a technical strata question that had been bothering me. The presenter quickly flicked me to his partner, who flicked me to their “strata expert”, who didn’t have an answer. These partners then quickly moved away from me like I was a leper. Clearly I wasn’t a prospect.

Cool! I'll keep this one in my kit bag just in case.

I've also been to some great seminars and some duds. As you alluded to, I don't want to waste 2 days of my time if I dn't have to. Too much reno to do.

Project 1080.

The project: 10 IPs in 80 mths.

Back