Commercial in Annerley

Hi all

I have a client

Considering sale of a vacant block of land on Ipswich Road at Annerley (Brisbane). Zoned Multi purpose use

Have surveyors plans, traffic engineers reports, preliminary drawings for 7-8 units

Settlement up to 6 months as long as the contract is unconditional

More info PM me

Me tease...?

C'Mon.

A cut and paste from the vendor

"water and power is connected as would be sewer as there was a building there before but my understanding is council would want a sewer plan to be lodged depending on the DA etc. eg 7 to 8 unit development would require a sewrage plan etc

land size is 524 square metres but will confirm tomorrow."

Corner block. Outbound lane from CBD, approx. what 3-4k from CBD. It takes me about 5-10 minutes to get to the city from it depending on time of day and if I hit the lights right.

Hi all

I have a client

Considering sale of a vacant block of land on Ipswich Road at Annerley (Brisbane). Zoned Multi purpose use

Have surveyors plans, traffic engineers reports, preliminary drawings for 7-8 units

Settlement up to 6 months as long as the contract is unconditional

More info PM me
Lukentel,is that the block opposite the library on the other side from the muddy farmer hotel and these would only be tender drawings?? from what i,m told, my only question is what is the price,and how desperate is the vendor, i may know someone who can take that off you under those terms, just post the price so everyone understand the value factor...willair..http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...116.71875&spn=35.871074,111.09375&z=4&layer=c

Last edited:
Back