concrete driveway cost

Hi,
How much would it roughly cost to concrete a 3.5m x 20m drive way? I have no idea. Just estimating costs for a battle-axe block. Although I think 70sqm is a blardy big driveway - but council requirement (roughly). :(
Thanks.

WA-regional cost.

Only had one quote so far but it was 14000 for about the same area.
That's exposed aggregate style not plain concrete.

thanks for the replies. It's a bit expensive.
Does anyone know if Blacktown NSW council requires all battle axed driveways to be concreted? I'd ring the council normally but it's Saturday and I'm quite keen to know.
Is there any other options anyone's chosen? Thanks.

You'd be up for around 4.5 - 5k in my area for the whole job. Get a few quotes. You can start with the local paper or yellow pages.

Hmm, are these prices for plain concrete or exposed aggregate?

If for aggregate I am definitely going to have to get some more quotes. I knew the price I had might not be the best but even allowing for regional that's a big difference.

Hmm, are these prices for plain concrete or exposed aggregate?

If for aggregate I am definitely going to have to get some more quotes. I knew the price I had might not be the best but even allowing for regional that's a big difference.
Plain............

Hi,
What's the total including concrete, etc. all done up. Thanks.

If you hunt around you should find someone for $50 per sqm, this is for plain concrete drive on a flat bit of land, in and out, they may supply a bobcat in this price to scratch the topsoil off.

Yep generally 50-60$ a sq mt for plain conc
will be a bit more if cross overs have to go in, then council must tick off etc

can always colour seal it ;)
thou scratches on surface will show the grey colour eventally...

mesh $400
misc $300
concrete $1260
2xmen 1 day formup and tie steel $800
2xmen 1 day finish concrete $800
pump $700
$4260+gst no profit included
you may not need a pump depending on the site

Hi,
I had a concrete driveway with stenciling on edge at my Mt Druitt property approx 60-70 sqm concretor did a fantastic job $3600 inc gst

Don

Back