Concrete Slab Costs

Hi all,

Always appreciate your input. Looking at getting estimate on what people think an additional slab butting against the current driveway would be.

Overall size is 5300mm x 3500mm and will be 80-100mm thick.

Is there anything else I need to be considering?

Cheers,

The use of the slab, BBQ area, Carpark ect

Type of ground Eg Sandy - Clay

Type of finish, epoxy, painted, stenciled or plain

Access

Hi all,

Always appreciate your input. Looking at getting estimate on what people think an additional slab butting against the current driveway would be.

Overall size is 5300mm x 3500mm and will be 80-100mm thick.

Is there anything else I need to be considering?

Cheers,

Impossible to quote without engineering and soil type.

Is it level or need a bobcat in to prepare?

It can be priced. Going by thickness footpath, maybe extended driveway, go 32mpa to be sure extra $5-$10/cube.

What's concrete worth up there peeps? 230/cube?? Thats just under 5k for concrete, couple hundred for mesh. Then you need a few cases and someone to pour it!
From my rough numbers 7-8k maybe?? Assuming little to no prepwork. Extra $500 got a bobcat and some dust. Someone else confirm

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies to date. It's level, and soil type is clay but not sure too much more than that. in terms of finish was going to just have unfinished concrete.

In terms of usage it's really just hardstand as we have a carport that is bigger than the actual driveway by that area. I just wanted the concrete area to be the same size as the carport to increase storage options etc. and nothing grows under there so it's constantly muddy etc.

Thanks again for the replies, bit more that I thought Bob Shovel!

Back