Considering where we are in the current property cycle,When is the best time to buy?

Considering where we are in the current property cycle,When is the best time to buy?

• Now

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • In one years time

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • In two years time

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Three or more years time

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
see_change said:
The correction we're talkingabout in the last few posts is in the share market.
( I think ....:) )
Unless you've been developing a mechanical trading system for real estate... ;)

GP

Nobody "knows" the future. Some things are instant and dramatic. Getting run over by a bus springs to mind......Totally unpredictable! (unless you're accident prone) Other things can happen in slow motion.

The "correction" in the US enchange rates/gold price is a slow motion event, but having time to think about it does not make prediction easier. America sneezes, Oz catches cold!!! All I know is that I don't know, and that I sure as ell aint putting all my ante in any one investment class.

Keep your powder dry and stay nimble on your feet. :D

Thommo

So are you using Mechano or Lego Mindstorms for the "Mechanical Trading System", seech ? :p

Sim said:
So are you using Mechano or Lego Mindstorms for the "Mechanical Trading System", seech ? :p

I was always more of a mechano person myself sim , I havn't been able to program it to type yet. Amibroker is usefull as a substitute . :D

See Change

see_change said:
I was always more of a mechano person myself sim , I havn't been able to program it to type yet. Amibroker is usefull as a substitute . :D

See Change

One last OT before we get back to property cycles. Is it possible to do FA & TA with Amibroker or or only TA?

Re: America sneezes, Oz catches cold!!!

I'm not so sure that is so correct anymore, if you look at the XJO it's been going up, a lot the last yr while if you look at the DOW its been going down for a yr.

Does this reflect money flow from property to shares and does this have some bearing on the question posed? Best time to buy when money is going else where?

David

Back