which stage of the property cycle are we in?

Which stage of the property cycle do you think the major markets overall are in??

Here are my picks :

Qld: 8-9 o'clock
NSW: 10-11 o'clock
Vic: 9 o'clock
Wa: 9-10 o'clock

I feel as a whole nsw is too late
And Qld and Vic are the only ones worth pursuing

Although many true investors say you should.only buy between 5 and 7 o'clock

"be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful" buffet

I guess the mass are greedy or getting greedy now, so is it a time to be fearful???

The 2 markets Im following at the moment Perth and Adelaide, I'd put them at 11pm and 7pm respectively.

And a picture for some perspective :D

You may have others

Attachments

• what-time-on-investment-clock-full.png
    what-time-on-investment-clock-full.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,082
redwing, nice cycle, but I dont know which is wrong, but prices shouldnt start rising at 12am, it should be more about 7-8pm

see mine

Attachments

• investment-clock-mcc-1024x1024.jpg
    investment-clock-mcc-1024x1024.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 345
As much as I cant stand Tas, I think that Hobart is good buying for a small dev site - and there are still awesome little opportunities in Perth.

Otherwise, hold your cash and wait for the bum to fall out of the Inner West Sydney market.

Really? Which Perth areas? I was under the impression Perth had been rising of late. The ABS says it went up 7.3% between Mar Qtr 13 to Mar Qtr 14...

Datto
Did you get into the early start of the rising market in Syd and then sell, therefore cashed up??? Just curious

I had a few properties going into the rising market. In that situation if you don't make money in todays market you are doing something wrong.

In my circumstances being cashed to the eyeballs means having a couple of Ks in the bank lol. All legit, nothing for Hockey to worry about lol, it'll be declared I promise.

Back