Conveyancer and Building/Pest Report in Toowoomba

Building/Pest Inspection in Toowoomba

Hello all,

Just after recommendations on the above in Toowoomba QLD. Looking for building/pest people who know what they are doing...

You can pm me if you don't want to put names in here :)

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Hi there
we did use Queensland House and Building reports when we purchased in Toowoomba.

The first purchase - the building inspector was actually Gina Jeffries (of singing fame) Dad - don't know if he is still doing inspections though - but it did prove interesting because he knew the history of the particular property we were buying, the builder etc

We have also used Creepy Crawly pest control for some of the other pest issues we have had around our property.

Hope that helps
thanks

Hi Mrs Handy Andy,

I can confirm Creepy Crawley as being thorough and ethical for pest inspections.

I have used Phil Gardner for building checks. He is an builder-He has a good rep around town. Should find him in the Yellow Pages.

As an aside, I have noticed that all these guys seem to maintain a good relationship with the RE agents(who want to sell the property).

Did you know we still only have 10.3% in our city water storage at the moment. Can you send a few mgs down this way ?:D

Thanks for the recs, I will look into them.. Now if only the sellers would hurry up and get the contract back to us.....

If only I could I would definitely send some water down south, I'm well and truly sick of it. I have been house bound since last Friday, can't get into town at all and now the river has just peaked again, higher than it did earlier in the week..
I know the water situation down in Brissie, Toowoomba and out west, was living in Miles for a few years prior to here..

Back