Conveyancer / Buildings&Pest Inspector in Frankston, Vic

Hi everyone

Can anyone recommend a Conveyancer and Building/Pest Inspector in the Frankston area?

Thanks a lot for your help

Withdean

I can recommend a building inspector - John Rose. Mobile: 0408569957. He has done quite a few in the Frankston area for me.

I can recommend two Independent Property Inspectors and both will also arrange your pest inspection. Michael White 0419 395 884 or Nigel Woodhouse 0413 109 204 both inspectors are very experienced in the area and will complete your report the same day or its free, great service

I can recommend a building inspector - John Rose. Mobile: 0408569957. He has done quite a few in the Frankston area for me.

Amazing. Was going to state the same. It's amazing how many people I've come across who recommend him. My father knows him personally (I don't) and swears that he's a genuine fella.

Have you had any luck on the conveyancing front yet? I know of one that seems pretty good in Frankston but usually recommend one in Brunswick if face to face isn't required (I note you're in NSW). PM me if you need anything further.

Amazing. Was going to state the same. It's amazing how many people I've come across who recommend him. My father knows him personally (I don't) and swears that he's a genuine fella.

True! I have used him for about 8 yrs and so have many friends & family.

Thanks Bradsdad / MS Jade. It's very early stages yet - I need to find a property first :). I thought I was going to go for one (hence the post) but had a change of mind. Will keep you posted.

Withdean

Back