Conveyancer in South Australia

Hi All

I am new to property investing and this would be my second property investment if it all goes ahead.

The property I am interested in purchasing is in South Australia and at this stage the offer I made has been accepted by the vendor and I have already instructed for a building and pest inspection to be carried out.

Since I live in NSW, I have no idea as to who might be a good conveyancer.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could recommend a good reputable conveyancer in SA.

Thanking you in advance

Hi Merovingian,

Thank you for your reply, I will make a few calls next week as to cost etc and make a decision as to who to go with.

Thank you once again for your help.

Hi Dra1967,

We've done 2 property settlements in Adelaide in last 12 months (1 was land and 1 was established house). We used Lyon Conveyancing, Parahills, South Australia Postcode 5096 Ph: 0882652900.

They were cheap, but more importantly they picked up on a few issues (which we hadn't picked up on) that potentially saved us from being ripped off. We found them professional and courteous.

Jase

Just finished my 2nd settlement with him this week - very good service, including problems from the other side which needed to be sorted out. Would definitely recommend him. My parents have also used him multiple times:

Trevor White Conveyancers (08)8372 9129

Cheers
Steve

Back