Conveyancer/Solicitor in Brisbane/Gold Coast area? Recommendations sought

Hi,

We'll be travelling to the Brisbane/Gold Coast area this weekend and are hoping to find an IP.

We would appreciate any recommendations for Conveyancers or Solicitors.

thanks and regards

raoul

Giovanni Porta of Porta lawyers is an excellent property lawyer based in Brisbane. He is an investor himself and has spoken at seminars in the past.

If you choose to go with him please tell him I referred you.

Cheers
Nigel Ward.

I have heard good words about the solicitor that Nigel uses. However I have used Tunns Lawyers a number of times for buying and selling.

Here are their details:

Tunns Lawyers
Level 8
183 North Quay
Brisbane Q

Ph: 07 3229 9722

PS: I have no connection to this business other then receiving great service on conveyancing.

Cheers
Robert

Hi

I often use Richard Ebbott, Level 7, 183 North Quay, Brisbane. His phone is 07 3236 3666 and Fax 07 3236 1818

I have no financial affiliation etc., but often use his services. His office is 85% conveyancing and you can use his services seven days a week at no extra charge for weekends.

If you think you will need his office at the weekend, ring in advance and advise him. Please mention my name if you wish.

Regards

Ross

We have used Melville Mcgregor in Beenleigh as a cut price conveyancer/lawyer. Great service cheap price and able to change settlement time for us when the lenders money dissappeared prior to settlement, all without hassle. I have no connection with them other than using them.
contact Leonie on 07 3807 1522 tell her Bill Lambert referred you and I might get cheaper rate next time!!

bye

Back