conveyancing lawyer in Perth?

We're about to put our property on the market and need a conveyancing lawyer. Any recommendations for a lawyer in Perth?

Definitely prefer a lawyer rather than a conveyancing agent just for the peace of mind if anything goes wrong then its already in the hands of a lawyer.

We're about to put our property on the market and need a conveyancing lawyer. Any recommendations for a lawyer in Perth?

Definitely prefer a lawyer rather than a conveyancing agent just for the peace of mind if anything goes wrong then its already in the hands of a lawyer.

I use Melissa Dixon of MDH Legal. They do conveyancing and Melissa is a property lawyer.

I use Solomon Brothers (ask for Michelle E)

She is very good and highly regarded in the industry plus the support of the law firm if need be (I highly doubt it will come to this)

Is it is quite complex settlement? I have done my own settlements in Perth for purchasing but have a settlement agent for sales.

My only experience with a settlement solicitor was a complete nightmare.

Just curious about why you think you might need a conveyancing lawyer?

Back