Corey For Pm?

I enjoyed that too....

I wonder if anyone will make one where he is bending over, so I could really do what I would like to do to him!

Where are his mates??

hehehehehe :D

Attachments

• Mentor and the Master.jpg
    Mentor and the Master.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 107
Has anyone noticed him on the banner ads on realestate.com.au ?

Picture of him, and something along the lines of "sick of your neighbours?"

That is hilarious. It was also extremely satisfying for me as one of my particularly troublesome tenant's name is also Corey, think I might revisit that link again.

'Bout time someone slapped that kid. My furthest was 277 mtrs. More sound affects would be fun, like him crying like a baby.:D

Just had a look:

469979 have had the enjoyment as well (wonder how many people went back for the therapeutic value)

I am not advocating what Corey has done but I also remember back to when I was 16 and had parties when my parents or other parents were away.

We all drank too much, probably smoked a few things we shouldn't, didn't get to play naked twister (damn) but we didn't have the internet which allowed anyone within the world to see that a party was happening.

What is more disappointing is the attitude after the event. If we made a mess we made a desperate attempt to clean it up before our parents got home. And if we did get busted then apologies were abound. Did we all turn ok. Yep. Will Corey be fine. I am sure he will. Just needs to realise that arrogance and pride is not something that you want to hold to long-term. I think if we look back many of us were probably just the same sort of "loser". I know I was. I just didn't have yellow sunglasses and a fake Louis Vuitton hat.

Mind you at 16 I was arrogant, thought I knew everything and never listened to my parents. This changes as you get older and you realise your parents were right after all. Hopefully Corey will look back on this in years to come and think "oh my God what the hell was I doing"

Agreed, the party is all fine but just his attitude is what makes him a tool.

Was at a (small) party lastnight and we started talking about him and our misspent youth... during our 16-18yo period there were several parties which were a similar size and involved bottles to the head, heads through walls a stabbing and many arrests yet ACA never did stories on them!

The reality is parties like this happen every weekend somewhere around the country so not sure why ACA jumped on the band wagon of this particular one?

Agreed, the party is all fine but just his attitude is what makes him a tool.

Was at a (small) party lastnight and we started talking about him and our misspent youth... during our 16-18yo period there were several parties which were a similar size and involved bottles to the head, heads through walls a stabbing and many arrests yet ACA never did stories on them!

The reality is parties like this happen every weekend somewhere around the country so not sure why ACA jumped on the band wagon of this particular one?

I agree I have been to many a party worse than coreys. That little ***** just has a bad attitude.

At 16 you are allowed to be a bit of a tool. If he's still a tool when he's all grown up , then I'd be worried. Right now it would be better if he didn't have so much attention on him because he's really just a kid and his mistakes have become so public. Such a shame. I think all the media attention has just made it worse and people are taking advantage because he's young.

Back