Cost of Painting

thanks for your replies - it's a 2 bedder + study, about 84sqm. I wanted to check a quote by the prospective PMs painter which was $3500 + gst for all white and $3000 + gst for antique white colour. Does this sound ok? Also I'm leaning toward all white . What do people think about that option?

thanks for your replies - it's a 2 bedder + study, about 84sqm. I wanted to check a quote by the prospective PMs painter which was $3500 + gst for all white and $3000 + gst for antique white colour. Does this sound ok? Also I'm leaning toward all white . What do people think about that option?

Quotes sound pretty good to me. Why all white instead of antique white? Extra $550 for?

If you are willing to self-teach via YouTube and you have time on your side you can knock over an apartment of that she yourself within two weeks. Im a first time/amateur myself and jut finished a 2-bed apartment in two weeks. Far from a professional, my finish was still pretty good considering the lack of experience. YouTube helps to learn technique prior to painting! I did ceiling, walls, doors, architraves and even White Knight painted the kitchen laminate cabinets. All in, I was about $600 in costs. Paints, primers, brushes, tapes, roller trays etc. Highly recommend cutting in brushes as opposed to taping where possible. Saves time and gives a neat finish.

Cameron, I just think all white might make the unit look more modern and brighter. I live in NSW and am not currently in a position where I can go back to Melbourne to paint, good idea though. I have painted my own house (and in antique white), it took me many weeks. It sounds like my quoted price might be ok. thanks

Back