Could I get a better fixed rate with Westpac?

Hi,

I'm an existing customer with WBC on the premier advantage pack with approx 750k borrowings on the variable rate.

Currently I could switch to the 3 year fixed at 6.44 which includes the 0.2% discount for premier advantage pack.

Do any of the brokers out there think I could get a better rate than 6.44% for 3 year fixed with Westpac?

Cheers
Neil

Variable rates tend to be more flexible to negotiation whilst the pricing for fixed rates is generally more tightly controlled. It is occassionally possible to negotiate on fixed rates, but it's not easy.

Hi,

I'm an existing customer with WBC on the premier advantage pack with approx 750k borrowings on the variable rate.

Currently I could switch to the 3 year fixed at 6.44 which includes the 0.2% discount for premier advantage pack.

Do any of the brokers out there think I could get a better rate than 6.44% for 3 year fixed with Westpac?

Cheers
Neil

if your a Business customer - ie self employed ( Full doc) + you have merchant service - westpac will bend over backwards to keep your Business !

If your PAYG- you need at least $800k borrowing and if anything it be lower then an exta 0.1%-0.15%

Regards
Michael

Back