Course on property management /real estate agent

hi guys...

im trying to take my first step into the property management/investment side of things. upon finishing "the course" i would like to have an understanding on how to manage properties and knowing what to look for in buying a property and so on.

i tried looking for a coarse to do in TAFE but got confused as though which course i should be taking. Ive sent an email to TAFE seeking their advise but thought some of you folks here can suggest another institute.

Please share your wisdom.

thanks,
King

Hi Kingy, sounds like you are looking for the elusive 'Silver Bullet'.

REINSW have lots of great online training for the Real Estate side of things (eg understanding legislation etc) but the best way to learn about what to llok for in buying a property is not something I have personally come across.

Cheers
Chris

I have not found s single course which had much meat for training pm's. The licensing course was about the legislation, Urban Estate Management, just an afterthought, valuation - what's it worth?

There are probably a few cpd subjects out there eg kaplan, real estate training, reinsw etc but the focus is on prospecting, negotiation & completing the forms correctly.

I have not found s single course which had much meat for training pm's. The licensing course was about the legislation, Urban Estate Management, just an afterthought, valuation - what's it worth?

There are probably a few cpd subjects out there eg kaplan, real estate training, reinsw etc but the focus is on prospecting, negotiation & completing the forms correctly.

We do all out training in house. one of my staff members came from a information management and training back ground.

we have all the procedures/ manuals in place and pick a subject weekly and do a 15min refresher. Away training and updating to make like easier for Pms and more productive. everyone wins.

Back