Crystal Balling 6:30 tonight ....... don't miss it!!!

Find out EXACTLY how much your house will be worth in 12 months time :eek:

Discover how to purchase the PERFECT property :eek:

ACA's cyrstal-balling experts to show us the way :rolleyes:

Gee, sounds pretty exciting, make sure you set your alarm for this one.

interesting
was this not the same shows that had real estate spruikers on there nearly every night.
maybe have a back to back show
one saying where to buy and then the next show how people get ripped off
two for the price of one offer
when a tv show tells you how to make money now that funny to me

I would rarther watch paint dry
don't miss it :eek::eek:
maybe turn it into a reality show
make me a millionaire in 90 days
sorry someone tried that show.

I believe that last night they picked the best value suburbs in Sydney:

North - Crows Nest
South - Sutherland
East - Maroubra
West - Toongabbie

Buy one in each of those suburbs, and combine that with tonight revelations and you're set for life :rolleyes:

I believe that last night they picked the best value suburbs in Sydney:

North - Crows Nest
South - Sutherland
East - Maroubra
West - Toongabbie

Buy one in each of those suburbs, and combine that with tonight revelations and you're set for life :rolleyes:

Toongabbie? Let me at it! :D

I watched it too.. there's half an hr I won't be able to get back.. :eek:

50% growth over the past 12mths in South Brisbane?? Since there are no houses in South Brisbane (i.e. Southbank) I guess they mean units? prices have actually gone down there..

70% growth over the past 12mths for Agnes Waters units?? are they serious?

They predict 18% growth for Beenleigh.. again, are they serious??

I noticed it was the same agent that appeared on "Second Chance".. he's getting good publicity :rolleyes:

Not sure if ACA is the same in all states? Did you see the story about the family in Tasmania who were financed through "Liberty"??

Harcourts filled out the mortgage documents with false info.. Finance came through approved with an interest rate of 11% :eek: The couple had already signed the contract and didn't want to back out for risk of being sued..

Question - "subject to finance satisfactory to the buyer" is part of the standard contract in QLD.. why is it not in all states??????

I refuse to watch ACA unless I am guaranteed of at least one miracle drug, weight-loss cure or Aussie Battler story.

youre in luck, I heard on te grapevine they may, possibly, have up to one of those types of stories on in the near future... stay tuned...

Not sure if ACA is the same in all states? Did you see the story about the family in Tasmania who were financed through "Liberty"??

Harcourts filled out the mortgage documents with false info.. Finance came through approved with an interest rate of 11% :eek: The couple had already signed the contract and didn't want to back out for risk of being sued..

Question - "subject to finance satisfactory to the buyer" is part of the standard contract in QLD.. why is it not in all states??????

I think they mentioned that the contract was subject to finance, but they went ahead with it anyway :eek:

And then had the balls to blame their broker for lying on their application :rolleyes:

think they already had 4 personal loans and a maxed out credit card, yet they just had to have this fantastic house - $420K for a house outside Launceston - got shafted on that one too

TF - there is your Aussie Battler story, doesn't your heart just go out to them

Car Crashes

Everyone pots these shows (ACA/TT), but it seems like everyone is watching. :confused:

It seems as if these shows are like car crashes, everyone slows down and watches.

Kramer

Or like a Seinfeld episode.

Art lover, looking at picture of Kramer: He is a loathsome offensive brute, yet I cannot look away!

So its true, the tough times are starting to soften in the eyes of the media.
Its only good for ratings for so long..

Enough of these types of stories for everyday drones and we have our next rush for property, that could prop up the gloom if the FHOB isn't extended.

Just goes to show you never can tell what will happen next, theres always something that comes along to prop up prices and keep things keeping on.

I laughed when I saw the ads for 'crystal ball' on property hot-spots,
not like I don't believe in property in the short term but just because I know that experts aren't really any better at predictions than anybody else.

Being property lovers you're not going to change the chanel if "hotspots" are going to be named.. ;) its not like "make me a supermodel" or something better is on.

I think they mentioned that the contract was subject to finance, but they went ahead with it anyway :eek:

Problem is they were under the (false) belief that they could not pull out of the contract using the "subject to finance" clause, after obtaining finance.

Can anyone confirm that the wording in the terms and conditions of the standard REIT, REIV, REINSW etc. contract says "subject to finance satisfactory to the buyer" Or is this just a Qld thing?

Back