Dale GG in Canberra

Hi everyone

Just wanted to let you know that Dale has agreed to do a meeting in Canberra sometime between the 29th of March and the 5th April.

Could any of you who might be interested in coming along please send through your preferences for a date and if anyone has any ideas on a venue, all suggestions will be gratefully received.

Also, if there's anyone there in Canberra who can offer some assistance in helping me to get this thing off the ground I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

If you are the one responsible for bending Dales arm and getting him to Canberra, I thank you. :)

So yes, we will be there with bells on.

PM me if you need a hand with anything.

Cheers

Phil :)

Good to see that Dale hasn't forgotten us in Canberra!

The dates are all good except Friday 4 April.

Hubby and I look forward to it.

Happy to help out as well. PM me.

Hi

Can someone (who is on both forums) please let the kind folk on the MSN forum know about this proposed seminar? THey might be interested inc coming along as well . . .

Thanks

Dale

Yep, good idea!!!

Maybe we should fix a date then. How about Tuesday 1 April with a venue and time to be decided.

Does that sound OK to everyone??

Thanks

Paul

Hi again guys

Maybe in an effort to keep track of numbers attending could anyone wishing to attend please email me.

If you could put "Dale GG in Canberra" in the subject line so I can sort them out that would be great. Also a quick note on how many will be turning up on the night.

I'll talk with geoffw and see if we can get a venue and time arranged when we get an idea of numbers.

Does that sound reasonable?? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

PS. Can someone send me an address for the MSN forum so I can post my email address over there and collect their numbers as well.

April 1 might raise a few potential credibility problems.

"Welcome to the April Fools Tax Battles Seminar":D

But it'sup to Dale- in agreement with people who would like to come.

And I hope there will be a few more people than the last time he tried to come up to Canberra (the meeting was cancelled because not enough people wanted to turn up).

Please, contact StrangeP if you think you may be interested.

I'll investigate a few venues based on numbers and cost.

OK Paul,

I stand in your command (and Dale's).

It was not important about April 1.

What is much more important is the level of interest.

I would need to get a vghue ideas of numbers before I look at a venue. I would guess at between 20 and 40- but a Freestyler event with Dale last year did not go ahead because of lack of numbers.

Canberra people- some more support is needed!

Thanks guys

I've been informed that MSN has been posted. Thanks for that Lissy.

Thanks everyone for offers of help and showing interest in this and a special thanks goes out to Dale who has kindly agreed to donate his time to us for this meeting:D

We're still a long way away in terms of numbers though so if there is anyone who you might know who has an interest in property investing and who'll be in Canberra on the night, then get 'em along!!

While I'm at it, are there any other groups who should be included?? Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with all the property forums over there.

Thanks again

Paul

Hi,
I'm a new member to the forum. Very interested. Can someone just give me a very quick run down on what Dale covers. Hope to bring my wife too, babysitter permitting.:)
Thanks,
Geoff

Hi Geoff from Geoff,

I don't know what Dale will speak about.

But, to get an idea of what Dale is about, do a search on this forum for his posts. You may gewt a handle on his knowledge if IPs.

There's also a bit of a view on http://www.gatherumgoss.com/shopping.htm

Have questions ready, and come along. Dale is extremely knowledgable particularly in areas to do with Investment Properties.

The only cost to you is your time, and a request for a gold coint for the venue.

Jas,
Thanks. Figured after looking at Dale's homepage and comments around the forum. Trusts are exactly what I am interested in. I've been reading heaps on Chris Batten's Hybrids (brought his 2002 report). I think it is the right long term strategy for my family, just need to find some comfort and confidence in exactly what kind of trust will suit my situation. Also need to find suitable accountant and solititors to assist. Thanks for the reply.
Geoff:)

Dale is very clear, happy to answer qs (and insists on them from the beginning) and most importantly, knows trusts inside and out.

If you haven't chatted with him, do so!

Jas

Back