Dale GG in Sydney

Hi everyone
I'm pasting this across from the msn forum, great opportunity for Sydneysiders to meet Dale in person and catch up with other investors.
Felicity :cool:

Sydney Discussion Group is open to everyone. Young, old, poor, rich, wannabe, beautiful or feature-challenged, tall, short, thin or real-sized people. It's open to everyone and nobody will be turned away on our meetings. The only people banned are those who wants to sell something.

The meeting with Dale is at

Sydney RSL
565 George St, Sydney
Level 5 meeting room (behind the office).

At the reception there will be a billboard telling you where to go.

The meeting is on 15th January (Wednesday) at 6:30 pm. Dale is coming from a long way away so Sydneysiders please be polite and do try to come on time.

The booking fee for the room is $50 to be split evenly among all comers and tea and snack is $3 per head.

Thank you all.

Angelina

Originally posted by DaleGG

If you can arrange enough people, I'll come up.

Hi Dale

What sort of numbers would interest you in coming to Adelaide?

I guess I just put up my good hand to arange it :eek:

bundy

BTW welcome back Lord of the Accountants :D

Originally posted by bundy1964
Hi Dale

What sort of numbers would interest you in coming to Adelaide?

I guess I just put up my good hand to arange it :eek:

bundy

BTW welcome back Lord of the Accountants :D

hehehe Hiya!

I have been called a lot of things over the years but nothing as complimentary as that. ****, now I feel that I have to behave myself!

I don't know. Last year I came to Adelaide and spoke to a group of about 20 or so people. Just seems like a waste coming over for only a few. At least a dozen, I guess . . .

Beats me!

Dale

Hmmmmmm

Could a dozen fit in my spare office?........maybe.

I would like to think I could find more than 20 though.

I think I can arange a low cost venue to hold 50.

It would save you postage on sending me your book anyway ;) what better way than to buy direct on the day!

bundy

Hi

I believe there is quite a good turnout expected and I am hopeful that there will be given that it is a free night and I am coming from melb to do it.

I hope to see you there!

Dale

Hi Dale,

Don't know if you will read this before you come up to Sydney.

Would just like to say in advance that your coming up to Sydney (for free no less) is very much apprecaited and I am very thankful that you would go though the time, effort and cost to do this for others.

Will be there tonight.

Many thanks again.

Adam.

Dale,

just wanted to thank you for your time and effort last night.

I'm sure everyone got alot out of it.

I have to tell this story:

at the end of the evening someone raised a question about books on trusts, and specifically whether or not Dale had written a book. Quite humbly he did mention that he had written a book.

When questioned for details of his book and where people can buy it from, Dales response was "I'm here to talk to you about trusts, not as a salesman telling trying to sell something".

Anyone else would have gladly told the audience how they can buy the book written by the presenter.

Dale - your reply was a remarkable testament to your character and professionalism. What a gentleman!!

Thankyou!

Just another thank you for Dale

Im sure everyone there would have benefited for example even if you happened to know everything Dale was talking about having what you've read/learnt presented to you tends to get you thinking creatively

Cheers Dale !!!

XBenX

Wow Dale!

Great presentation last night.
My wife and I found it very informative.
It was very well done and you kept things moving along nicely.

Great work. Thankyou very much for your time.

Adam. :D :D

Thanks from me too Dale!

Knew some, but tiding up the corners was great!

Sorry I had to go early...

Jas

Back