Dale GGs retirement

Thanks RedWing!

Will certainly be posting when I can, (and when I can think of something remotely intelligent-sounding..!)

Will do our best, let me know if anything at all isnt up to scratch!

Still working my way around all the areas in here and spying a few familiar people which is nice, and all the info and tidbits you pick up is pretty handy too!

Have a good one

Alysha

I just heard, probably last, that James has now left the firm too :eek:. No more GG's !!

I haven't actually met any of them but I had faith in Dale and James due to their postings here and frequent email help. The only surving member that I have had dealings with is Alysha ... so I'll stick by her and see how we go.

Actually we're popping down to Melb this Xmas ... so I'll take Alysha up on her invitation to drop in and chew the fat.

No need for anyone to be concerned, I don't think. I used to work as an accountant at GGA for a few years and was fortunate enough to have been trained by Dale, who passed on a great deal of knowledge to the accountants. I worked very closely with Bec for some time, and whilst she has chosen to stay out of the public limelight, she is an incredible accountant who is very knowledge in the area of trusts and properties.

She's also a fun and energetic person so you can still enjoy yourselves whilst dealing with tax and accounting!

And let's not forget Alysha, Bel, Renee who are also fantastic at what they do. I have also spoken with the new principal of the firm who displays complete commitment to providing a great service to the clients. I also hear that a couple of new staff have come on board to help with the workload.

So don't lose faith guys! GGA is still alive, I'm sure!

Hope that both GG leaving the firm has nothing to do with the recent HDT alert/alarm.

Hiya,

I can assure you that's got nothing to do with it.

Dale retired, because he's worked too hard for too long and the time had come to hang up the boots and relax.

I've left for a number of personal reasons. Both Dale and I will continue to invest using our HDT's and neither of us are "alarmed" about anything in that regard.

Cheers

James.

Well, its definitely a negative, but hopefully the current GGA team can push on with looking after all the HDT clients. Who will leave next?

Out of interest. Can I ask what the future has install for you James?

The current GGA team are pushing on exactly as we have always been.

Nothing has changed besides Ddales retirement and James leaving. Of course it is unfortunate and not the most idyllic of situations but we carry on with the hand that has been dealt to us and we are a determined as ever to continue in a professional manner looking after our clients as best we can.

Those that have more personal questions can PM me if they like or call the office.

Alysha

Back