Danielle

I used to love Eaatenders.
Dirty Den was my fav character. Is he still there?

Dirty Den was the favourite in this household too.

No he got murdered and never came back (came back after dying in the canal the first time)

Signed up with Fotxel for Eastenders :eek:.

Yes, I haven't seen one of my good mates for several months; whose wife's name is Danielle.

She's an 12 out of 10, so to not cast your eyes over her lovely form is a sad thing. :D

I can't believe how few Eastenders fans there are on SS. :( I've watched Danielle try to reunite with the mother who gave her up for adoption 15 years ago and that story has been going for almost a year! Then last night, finally Mum and daughter are reunited across a street corner and a car comes hurtling around the corner and kills her!!! It was a stupid ending. I'm so mad.

Truly, when they decided to run Danielle over and kill her, it was as big as JR getting shot in Dallas.

At least Weg and Rob enjoyed Eastenders. I've watched that show since it started so it's become a bit of an institution for me.

I'm with you Tizzy it was a real tear jerker!

And yes I got Austar for UKTV mainly but specifically Eastenders, I think there are plenty of closet fans on here who just won't own up.

I can't believe Ken and Deidre are still on Coronation Street!

I heard this great suggestion on the net...what if Danielle turns up on Corrie and then ronnie can hop across and join her!! :D

Oh very funny Rick!

If they'd just put her in a coma or something it would have been so much better. But no, they had to kill her off.

OK, it's been 24 hours now. I should let it go. :)

Back