Dead Body found during inspection

I think the tenant got stiffed

but seriosuly why should a PM scout thru the house looking for dead bodies? I can foresee some new standards and JHAs coming :rolleyes:

I think the tenant got stiffed

but seriosuly why should a PM scout thru the house looking for dead bodies? I can foresee some new standards and JHAs coming :rolleyes:

I would personally be pretty irritated if my PM did not take a quick walk through my property before letting people in.

But I can seriously see this being turned around by the news people saying how risky things are for a LL and investors, blah blah blah.

I would personally be pretty irritated if my PM did not take a quick walk through my property before letting people in.

I once went to an inspection where the tenant was walking around in his Y-Fronts and smoking indoor during the inspection. This was a property for sale advertised as "excellent long term tenant wanting to stay on".

Seriously, the smell of a cadaver must be unmistakable. The PM should called everyone back out ASAP.

That would have been a pretty rotten thing to do after people had turned up. They should have at least taken names to preserve interest in the property, the Perth market is pretty stiff competition.

Back