Demolition Recommendation Brisbane

Hi all,

Has anyone used a demolition company in brisbane they would recommend? I have a 4 bed brick n tile lowset that needs to go.

I am getting some quotes from randoms found in a google search but would rather use someone with a recommendation.

Also any tips or traps you encountered?

Lastly has anyone had to deal with demolishing an in-ground concrete pool - can this just be filled with soil or crushed concrete waste from the site and then compacted?

cheers

J

Most demolition companies recycle as much as they can so generally expect to pay around $12k. Bricks are also recycled ad there are companies that provide bins for a nominal fee and take the bricks away. This saves you on dump and cartage fees.

Pools can be filled with soil and if you are going to build over the pool then you will need a control fill certificate as well as a compaction test.

Hi all,

Has anyone used a demolition company in brisbane they would recommend? I have a 4 bed brick n tile lowset that needs to go.

I am getting some quotes from randoms found in a google search but would rather use someone with a recommendation.

Also any tips or traps you encountered?

Lastly has anyone had to deal with demolishing an in-ground concrete pool - can this just be filled with soil or crushed concrete waste from the site and then compacted?

cheers
J

WBS demolition and salvage , http://www.wbs.websyte.com.au/
i have known claude for about 25 years now and he does any demolition work for a reasonable price ,so theres a recommendation to go on

Back