dep schedule / intl property

fellow ssers, been trying to get someone to do a depreciation schedule for an international property (malaysia)

haven't been able to get contacts via BMT (maybe i'm speaking to the wrong person?)

be great if someone has some recommendations :)

Nathan - My experience with having a foreign schedule done is that the QS who produces the report needs to be a reg tax agent here. They should obtain relevant info from their Malaysian counterpart.

The large firms tend to have colleagues in various countries and work co-operatively to achieve this. I have had them done in HK, Canada, USA this way.

Try BMT, Washington Brown, Depro for starters. The phone jockeys wont know about it. You need to speak to the MD ie Bradley Beer at BMT.

fellow ssers, been trying to get someone to do a depreciation schedule for an international property (malaysia)

haven't been able to get contacts via BMT (maybe i'm speaking to the wrong person?)

It's true that we don't do overseas properties but did the BMT representative advise you to call our governing body, the AIQS, on 02 9262 1822 for further advice, or to visit them at www.aiqs.com.au ?

I sure hope they did!

Last edited:
Back