Depreciation report Recommendations

Hi

Can anyone recommend a company that compiles Depreciation Reports that works or operates in the Blackwater Qld area or areas close by such as Rockhampton Mackay etc

thanks

I can also highly recommend "Depreciator" as per Rob's post.

I dealt with Alastair Scott in WA. Very professional and very helpful when I bombarded him with investing / depreciation questions.

.........he was also very good entertaining my 3yo at the time, giving her pen & paper & doing her own report. Hopefully starting as she means to go on?! Investor in the making :)

When a ceiling fell down in our property I contacted the 1300 number and was put through to head office to assist with my queries re depreciation or repairs claim. Very, very, obliging & helpful. They've also adjusted our schedule when we've added & removed some items at no extra cost.

.........he was also very good entertaining my 3yo at the time, giving her pen & paper & doing her own report. Hopefully starting as she means to go on?! Investor in the making :)

Hope you relied on the right report for your tax return. WOuld love to see the look on the auditors face as he/she tries to decypher the schedule prepared by your 3 yo :)

Back