DesignBuild Expo - Sydney

For those of you that are interested:

Designbuild Australia (formerly Interbuild Australia) will be holding their annual expo at the Sydney Exhibition and Convention Centre on 25th - 28th May, 2003.

Brief explanation from their brochure:

Features over 350 exhibitors. See what's new in Interiors, Plumbing, Architectural hardware, Kitchens and bathrooms, Safety and Security, Landscaping, Tiles and Stone, Flooring and so much more!

This is a trade only exhibition. Admission in restricted to persons in the building and design industry including owner builders and renovators. Persons not in the above categories, including children, will not be admitted.

Register online at www.designbuildexpo.com.au before the commencement of the expo for free admission.

Dear Joanna,

Thanks for posting about this.

On expo's the property expo in Sydney is coming up from the 11-13th of April 2003 for those who don't know. Always a few free seminars some okay, some a waste of time. But overall useful.

http://www.propertyexpo.com.au

Now we just have to get more of the Sydney expo's up to Brisbane. :) Seems like the propertyexpo will also be in Brisbane this year.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

I went to the expo a few years back. There were some extremely pushy sales people there. That's put me off to some extent.

Ive been to Interbuild twice - first time it was great - gave me some good updates on new products etc - yet i didnt get much value out of the second year (mind you im pretty sure its still free ?)

I went last year and found it quite good. Best to get in on the trade only days, as people treat you a bit more seriously, and there are less crowds.

Have to say thou, I binned my invitation this year (for much the same reason as XBenX)

Jas

Back