Display house

Hi All,

The titles have just be drawn on a development I have on the Gold Coast for Stage 2.

Stage 2 has my display house in it and I am now offering it for sale.

Details.

Fully furnished (about $70K worth of furniture)
3 storey
4 bed 2.5 bath
Study
Sustainability is a major feature
Bligh Voller Neild design
800m to Currumbin Beach
Leased back to me at $1,000 per week.
328m2 Building area

I have had a depreciation schedule prepared by Deppro, using diminishing value method the first yearly total is -$34,733.

The rental return of $1,000 per week is good until January 2010.

Asking price $1,055,000.

Low to nil wear and tear as nobody lives here.

Some photos of the house can be found on the below link

http://www.domain.com.au/Public/PropertyDetails.aspx?adid=2007000171

Excellent location, next to major infrastructure such as the M1 Tugan bypass & Gold Coast Airport (now international), hospitals, shops, schools and of particular note the beach! Capital growth for Currumbin over the last 12 months is 59.3% and my list price was set over 12 months ago.

70% of the development is retained as natural bush land making it the largest common area on the Gold Coast. 14 acres of the 20 acre site being kept as open space. Koala's Kangaroos and a snake or two all thrown in.

Although it is a stand alone house it is within a gated community and has a body corporate fee of just $45 per week. This includes all outside maintenance on the house, building insurance and all garden/bush management.

If you can find a better deal on the Gold Coast I suggest to buy it... quickly.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Made it to Stage 2! Nice one mate, fantastic news. I've just dropped an email to your mum and dad about Tuesday night, hopefully I'll see them (and you) there.

Mark

Thanks Mark,

Have just checked the data base and didn't see your name on it! Should I keep a look out for you and Roger over the next couple of weeks?

Will bring a brochure for you on Tuesday.

Mark

To keep my post right I need to correct one of the claims I made in my first post on this thread.

I stated Currumbin had a 59.3% growth over the last 12 months, it appears I was wrong the figures published in the Gold Coast Bulletin last week stated that Currumbin had 74% growth over the last 12 months.

I was originally quoting an old report.

Back