Do agents pay a lot to advertise on Realestate.com.au??

I was just wondering about this as I was given the impression from an agent the other day that it is really really expensive for them to advertise a property for me on realestate.com.au

I have had a thorough look on their website and cannot find any reference to costs for Real Estate agents only an equiry form to call them if you are a Real Estate agent.

Can any of the agents out there let me know??

I was just wondering about this as I was given the impression from an agent the other day that it is really really expensive for them to advertise a property for me on realestate.com.au

I have had a thorough look on their website and cannot find any reference to costs for Real Estate agents only an equiry form to call them if you are a Real Estate agent.

Can any of the agents out there let me know??

Petal, I had acquired as part of some due diligence in setting up an property management business. Their schedule charges are dependent on your postcode. I had enquired as part of their 'basic' package based on postcode 3104 (Nth Balwyn), and their charge was $995 per month.

There was another package which is a few hundred dollars extra, which had a couple of extras.

We have a Platinum package (which I think is standard), it includes unlimited property uploads, 5 free (30 day) feature properties (those properties with the red border around them) per month and costs us about $670 per month, if we require any further feature properties the cost is $95 per property per month.

Back