Do you know a good UK Accountant?

Hi, I am new on the forum and am interested in property investing over here in Australia. First I have to settle my capital gains tax on a investment property I have sold in London! Does anyone know of a property investment forum in the UK like this one? Or does anyone know of a sympathetic UK accountant with knowledge on investment properties who I could contact?
Thanks for your help!

I do know a wonderful accountant (personal friend) but, alas, he works for corporates only. Have emailed him to see if he can recommend someone for you. Stay tuned! :)

Hi Annapurna

Interesting forum name; just wondering if you're from the area or a visitor. I haven't been, but definitely plan to soon.

Good luck finding the accountant.

I know of, and have dealt with, an accountant in the UK who had a lot of experience dealing with Australians.

Unfortunately, I do not know any accountants in the UK I would recommend.

A Sherlock Holmes address may be a clue.

UK Accountant

Hi, I'm new here. Quick introduction. I am living in the UK but have IP in Oz. Forget Singing Pig, they are on the way out (full of bulls too!). You are better off at www.housepricecrash.co.uk - really friendly bunch who readily give advice (but bearish of course). Hi TTRTR! :)

Back