Does you PM pay your bills?

Why not just pay your council rates annually and have the funds offsetting the mortgage. Where some bills are from the same authority I get a consolidated bill, one bill for a number of properties. I don't understand what is hard work about it. It takes seconds not even minutes to pay a few bills, 4 clicks of a mouse and five numbers typed in, while paying all the other bills, can even do it while watching TV. It is also much easier for record keeping and taxation the expenses are on the one statement( visa delay payment so you can get 6 weeks interest free as well as reward points) that automatically the accountant has access to saves sending piles of paperwork to the accountant and significant accounting fees. I would spend more time trying to decipher an PMs statement than what it takes to pay the bill myself. I also pay the bills myself so I am aware of the costs and any anomaly, such as leaking aircon in one instance which could have caused a lot of damage if left undetected. You can also choose which tax year to put some expenses. The bankers are also happier if they can see a higher amount cash flowing, in especially if you plan to extend your borrowings. You pay your visa from a bank you don't intend to borrow from again or who aren't concerned about your cash flow.

Back