Duplex or triplex

Does your friend know anything about the Rcodes?

R30 av lot size is 300sqm. Lot is 752sqm apparently.

So duplex grouped dwellings. Not even close to triplex (5% variation).

Duplex for sure.

I have to say that is one of the nicest Homeswest houses I've seen for awhile in the Auction pool

Looks like it had a good tenant.

Last edited:
Definitely duplex.

I'm not surprised it hasn't sold, there's very little money in it.

6 months ago some pepple might have been tricked into paying a silly price like that but market is a bit more cautious atm

Does your friend know anything about the Rcodes?

R30 av lot size is 300sqm. Lot is 752sqm apparently.

So duplex grouped dwellings. Not even close to triplex (5% variation).

Nah not a whole lot. Probably only a little less than me. I thought it definitely wasn't but then did some reading and thought 260m was average but know gone back and realised it is the minimum on a lot. Cheers bumhole

Duplex for sure.

I have to say that is one of the nicest Homeswest houses I've seen for awhile in the Auction pool

Looks like it had a good tenant.

Yeah not bad Westy, bit better than the other 2 coming up for auction at the end of this month.

Definitely duplex.

I'm not surprised it hasn't sold, there's very little money in it.

6 months ago some pepple might have been tricked into paying a silly price like that but market is a bit more cautious atm

Yeah bit pricey, agent said they would take 845,000. Not for me though just being nosey....

Hey hematite,

Initial advertising, it was also on the sign out front and a call to the agent.

You are right too about them coming up, two more at the end of this month. Karrinyup and doubleviiew....

Hey hematite,

Initial advertising, it was also on the sign out front and a call to the agent.

You are right too about them coming up, two more at the end of this month. Karrinyup and doubleviiew....

Thanks. I was under the impression that govt housing that is put on the market needs to be sold via auction. However that may just be an east coast thing.

On a side note for anyone that is interested.

The last 4-5 sales of R40 693sqm houses north of scarborough beach road have been:

$890,000
$900,000
$910,000
$920,000
$900,000

Then this happens:

6 weeks ago
This comes on the market at 1.095mill. It does have a brick and tile on the front, but yeah quite ambitious in its pricing.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-scarborough-118598915

2 weeks ago
This is unrealistic in my opinion (1.15mill). This sold for around 900,000 about 12 months ago. It has ocean glimpses from the rear verandah. Should sell for about 930,000 - 960,000 IMO....

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-scarborough-118774343

1 week ago
I think this guy has seen the others and thought bugger it, let's see what we can get. r30 duplex,693sqm south side of scarborough beach rd.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-scarborough-118835819

Anything north of 1 million for these r40 693's I'll choke on my kale green smoothie

WM, How did you know it was homeswest? I imagine a fair few of these are going to hit the market soon.

Dead give away is the selling agent. He handles all the ex homeswest sales in the area

Thanks. I was under the impression that govt housing that is put on the market needs to be sold via auction. However that may just be an east coast thing.

I believe Cruskits said it was passed in at Auction so now they are just trying to sell it.
Yes normally they all go to Auction in Perth.

Back