Elizabeth Downs -Hot lead for low cost Mortgagee Sale

Looks a little too great imo. I recon there is something else going on which only an inspection will tell. Rent is very cheap.

EDIT: Check out the place on Google maps. Something is going on in the area.

Check out the lawn in the pictures though! I've never seen anything like it in elizabeth (although the cars parked in the backyard are fairly common) :D

The Saxon st Smifeeld I know normally has a lot going on - Drugs, Break- ins, fights, burnouts......... Unless it has changed dramatically, avoid it like the plague!:eek:

Here is a cheapie for the renovators - but not for the faint hearted! Maybe a low cost reno and rent out for a few years until all the blocks have been sold in the Northway development. Then subdivide and bulldoze the place. Block size is not mentioned, but how much land do you need in order to build 3 villas in lisbeff?

Check it out -

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-elizabeth+park-115279883

muStangman.

The Saxon st Smifeeld I know normally has a lot going on - Drugs, Break- ins, fights, burnouts......... Unless it has changed dramatically, avoid it like the plague!:eek:
How long ago was that?

This is the strangest thing I've ever seen. Looks like they have knocked down every other house and are now building new houses - all over realestate on saxon street. But they have left 3 pairs of maisonettes slap in the middle.

j6gr.jpg

Looking at street view, most of the street has been razed

How long ago was that?

This is the strangest thing I've ever seen. Looks like they have knocked down every other house and are now building new houses - all over realestate on saxon street. But they have left 3 pairs of maisonettes slap in the middle.

The HT ones would have been bulldozed, privately owned ones left.

As Dave has suggested, the only non-bulldozed properties remaining are privately owned. The govt has cleared quite a few streets in Playford like this, cutting the land in 400sqm blocks and selling to first home buyers to change the areas prospects. Smart move which is changing demographics and the housing stock.

BTW, everyone we're having a SA meet up this month, details in this thread:

http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84714&page=7

As Dave has suggested, the only non-bulldozed properties remaining are privately owned. The govt has cleared quite a few streets in Playford like this, cutting the land in 400sqm blocks and selling to first home buyers to change the areas prospects. Smart move which is changing demographics and the housing stock.

which in my eyes is a good sign compared to an area with no development, because in years to come, your site will have more premiums attached to it, sure they might not be worth $1m in the next few years!

which in my eyes is a good sign compared to an area with no development, because in years to come, your site will have more premiums attached to it, sure they might not be worth $1m in the next few years!

Exactly right. Essentially small scale land banking with high yield.

If I didn't just put another property under contract, I would buy that pair (though they are probably already under contract!)

I recommended this to one of my contacts, so it might already be gone now

http://www.realestate.com.au/proper...th+south-200801771?rsf=emailalert-propdetails

This one I would say is a better deal,
50% more land, similar price, only thing is you dont get dual income

This is cool. I wonder what price it would go for. Do you guys think something like this is only worth while if you are ready to build straight away? Hence yield too low if you are going to hold for a while?

This is cool. I wonder what price it would go for. Do you guys think something like this is only worth while if you are ready to build straight away? Hence yield too low if you are going to hold for a while?

With rates as low as they are wouldn't be too hard for most to hold a property like this until ready to develop be it 1 yr or 10

Sewer straight through the back

Who told you that? there was an awful smell through part of it, which could have been the sewer.

i was at the inspection today and the agent said there was no easement. The markings on the plan are just there because of the drive-through. Although the guy seemed as dodgy as they get.

The existing house is a knock down and could not be lived in. Mold, salt, termite damage etc. It was probably the worst house I have ever been inside. It's sad knowing someone was living in those conditions. It's only worth land value and would only be good if you were ready to build straight away. But even saying that, it's not in a nice area for a new development. i can't see this selling anytime soon.

Yes I found easement from the drawings. Cjay and I was there today. Don't think it was that bad. Need a lot of work though

Agent was dodgy / uninformed because I asked about the easement but he said no easement. Then ran inside when I was inspecting and said the was easement in the middle

Back