Elizabeth Downs -Hot lead for low cost Mortgagee Sale

Really, that's crazy

There's crazy pricing happening all over. Quite a few properties selling in the 210-240k range, which is odd considering subdivided land end $/sqm is far below the prices being paid.

This means people are either buying as PPOR's, or they're not factoring in development potential/yield for a long time.

There's been some cheap houses around the place. This time of the year always brings out some bargains in Elizabeth.

Anyone bought anything recently?

Had a look at rpdata .. They've been trying to sell it the last 4 years (on and off) ranging from $189k - $279k and that is all post renovation.

Not worth 235k if it's only on 300sqm

It's only worth its positive cash flow price in my eyes.

I think they overspent on renos and are trying to get it back

Just a mention .. I'm looking at starting early this year and would like to buy 1-2 more within the first term of the year .. So if you find something that looks to be a great deal, happy to pay you a finders fee if I end up buying. I will probably already know about any Eliz or recently off Affordable Homes properties though.

Toff - may I ask what makes that particular place so appealing? Excuse the dumb question, I'm trying to learn about the area & how to pick the good properties! Is Elizabeth East considered once of the better areas?

Elizabeth Vale probably the best Elizabeth. But really it depends on the street.

This house looks alrite for buy and hold and when it's profitable develop it. If that's your strategy

Back