End of Lease - first time ever

1. trigger happy mod's
2. had (yet another) hissy fit

Unfortunately it was the 2nd option. He broke the forum rules rather badly with the way he treated some of our members and the moderators.

He had a lot to offer, but didn't seem to think that the rules applied to him.

Unfortunately it was the 2nd option. He broke the forum rules rather badly with the way he treated some of our members and the moderators.

He had a lot to offer, but didn't seem to think that the rules applied to him.

But Sim when you make the mega millions of course the rules don't apply to you:)

PS I have forgiven you for deleting my "Kudos to me" thread.

Then I trust that all participants were treated equally by the mods.

Yes, there were quite a few posts removed between Dazz and another participant - and they were both told off for their behaviour.

Only Dazz decided that he didn't want to play anymore, threw a hissy-fit and decided to leave (in such a way that lead him to be banned at the same time). Just to be clear - it was Dazz's decision to leave, we did not force him to.

Like everyone else, he is always welcome back if he decides that he can abide by the forum rules and play nicely with others.

Yes, there were quite a few posts removed between Dazz and another participant - and they were both told off for their behaviour.

Only Dazz decided that he didn't want to play anymore, threw a hissy-fit and decided to leave (in such a way that lead him to be banned at the same time). Just to be clear - it was Dazz's decision to leave, we did not force him to.

Like everyone else, he is always welcome back if he decides that he can abide by the forum rules and play nicely with others.

Thanks for the explanation Sim.

Just wanted to say that I'll miss his posts - although some of them have made me wince, he has always been more than helpful and courteous to me personally. I've valued his insight, intelligence and wit and wish him well.

Thanks for the explanation Sim.

Just wanted to say that I'll miss his posts - although some of them have made me wince, he has always been more than helpful and courteous to me personally. I've valued his insight, intelligence and wit and wish him well.

I enjoyed his blunt commercial manner in this day and age of political correctness.

Sigh- who will step up and fill his shoes?

Sigh- who will step up and fill his shoes?

I wouldn't fret as i'm 100% sure he will be back.
People like him need an outlet for their egos to be massaged so he will either be back here posting under another name (unless his IP address was banned) or he will join another board.

ego? Dazz?

no ego there - just cold hard facts, sans the bleeding heart.

that's not arrogant or egotistical, it's just the way it is.

ego? Dazz?

no ego there - just cold hard facts, sans the bleeding heart.

that's not arrogant or egotistical, it's just the way it is.

Would be boring if we were all the same, Dazz gave a different viewpoint from the normal residential investor.

Have seen Dazz run through a Powerpoint on his transition from Residential to Industrial/Commercial a few years back, interesting and food for thought as always

Hope he does return one day, if not , hope to see him at a WAIP event (I'm sure I'll attend one before the year concludes :D)

Missed it all as well, but am guessing it was the to and fro with Awesome?

Gah. It's the downsize to brilliance - sometimes there's an ego that just needs to be kept in check. Or he was half crazy. Maybe that. :D

I'm looking forward to his third manifestation. :)

I'm looking forward to his third manifestation. :)
Me, too. C'mon, mate, OO's still waiting to hear how we go working on a joint venture!

Ode to TPFKAD

As Dazzling he first appeared
Plain words he never ever feared
Opinions bold and strong
On tact he was not long

Balls the size of Texas
'Tween boldness and wealth a nexus
Negotiating his favourite game
Leaving opponents feeling lame

Clauses refined to his advantage
Opposing lawyers on the rampage
Looking for loopholes that must be there
Realising the futility; the cupboard is bare

There aint no holes, Dazz was there first
"Go on boys, give it your worst!"
Lawyers engaged in fervent scrum
Legal bills mount to a significant sum

Tenant furious; lawyers have bad news
"Dazz is right, you're going to lose!"
The lawyer takes a breath; more bad news to reveal
Paying Dazz's legal bills is part of the deal :eek:

Tenant writes big cheque, tail between legs
For mercy, to Dazz, it's pointless to beg
"It's a contract, all there, in black and white
Not my fault you didn't know it had bite!"

No more complaints about maintenance again
Tenant's learnt lesson; it's just asking for pain
Dazz reverts to alter-ego: reserve lollipop man
Spending time with the kiddies... because he can.

Vale, Dazz, Dazzling, TPFKAD...

I dunno what happened, but i'm guessing a couple of trolls thought that Dazz was too tall of a poppy and needed some pruning :mad:

I don't even know what happened causing Dazz to leave and TPFKAD to be created :confused: But whatever happened i bet was nasty :mad:

Good luck with everything Dazz, i too look forward to the day that i can choose to volunteer to do some good stuff like being the lolly pop man, but I was actually thinking that maybe i'll just make a pedestrian bridge instead.
I bet you've thought about it aswell, right? Or maybe you just enjoy making the traffic stop a little too much :D

Back