Equityproperty

Can anyone provide any feedback on a organisation called equityproperty? Their website is equityproperty.com.au. In particular I'm interested in their training course or their property sourcing services and their guarantees

watched the videos etc. it sounds good in theory, but its amazing how many people come out of the woodwork at the first sign of property values going up and a pickup in interest in ppty investment. I've been interested in ppty for some time, and never heard of this guy - which doesn't of itself mean anything. I noticed dymphna bolt has re-emerged... didn't ASIC get her a few years ago for claiming she had an extensive ppty portfolio when in fact she had interests in 0 (zero) properties?

whilst not fool-proof, i'd probably stick to organisations that are affiliated with PIPA. at least there is a code of ethics, fee transparency, and are supposed to be qualified property investment advisors..... as opposed to so many property spruikers who are, in the end, just trying to sell excess developer stock ie marketers, not ppty investment advisers

I'm wary of most groups nowadays

Happy to listen to any investment group, but as advised here by others far more intelligent than I, my wallet stays at home and DYOR, find out how they make tier revenue and go in with your eyes open

What are you looking for from such a group?

Their team page consists of the below in order

• General Manager
  • National Sales Manager
  • Business Development Manager
  • Marketing Manager
  • Administration Manager
  • Digital Content Manager
  • Sales Manager
  • Research and Acquisitions

Interestingly, many successful property investors have got there without the use of "helpers", just as many "helpers" have got successful with property investors

If in doubt on anything, post a query on SS, there are "many" experienced investors and various professionals here

Last edited:
Back