Expressions of interest

Hello fellow forumites,

I am basically seeking expressions of interest from people who would like to perhaps form/join a property development syndicate.

I would like to arrange a meeting so that interested people can discuss this opportunity and if there is enough interest form a syndicate.

Basically I am looking at hiring an experience project manager who will manage the project from start to finish for the investors (essentially a turnkey development). This would allow all of us budding developers to become involve while sharing the risks.

Please let me know what you think or if you are interested so I can start making things happen

can you give some further details such as ...

* your previous development experience
* number of investors required
* kinda $$ you have in mind

Hi WillG,

thanks for the reply.

In regards to your questions I'll answer what I can.

In regards to experience in developing property I have nothing but theory. I want to point out that I will not be the one who does the property development activities.

What I am doing is organising a group of investors to form a syndicate for property development projects. I will be learning as much as anyone. I did mention that we will be hiring an experienced project manager.

Realistically it would be very difficult for individuals to have the money to do it on their own so it would be beneficial if we can pool our resources.

In terms of location the development will be in and around Sydney.

Number of investors - I would like to keep it to small number around 10 - 15

In terms of investment amount - This all depends on the number of investors and the amount they are comfortable with investing. I'm not going to say if you have less than $xxxxxx then you cannot join.

The amount of money raise will determine the type and size of the project.

I think that answers all the question so far????

Aikido,

How is your proeprty syndicate going. Have you had many takers. Have youmade much progess.

Cheers
BUNDY

Back