Feedback on my online store

Hey Guys,

I have been working on setting up an online store for Jewellery and accessories. It is my wife's passion and since she had been out of work force, we planned to get this thing set up.

The backend work on the website is still going on, but it is functional on the front end according to me. It would be helpful to get a different set of eyes look at it and comment. Any feedback and constructive criticism welcome. Feel free to buy stuff if you like too :)

Don't like the name bdazzle (there's some dodgy appliance called a bedazzler that I remember people in the office making fun of and I think Brynne Edelstein had a show called bedazzled). Takes a little while to load when you click on a picture but other than that the site looks really good.

I really don't know why I can't get it, I'm not the most technical person when it comes to computers, but can usually figure things out somehow.
If everyone else can get it, it's not an issue then, although I can get into all other websites, so it's a strange thing.....

I really don't know why I can't get it, I'm not the most technical person when it comes to computers, but can usually figure things out somehow.
If everyone else can get it, it's not an issue then, although I can get into all other websites, so it's a strange thing.....

Maybe the site is new and your internet providers dns server hasn't learnt about it yet.

Don't like the name bdazzle (there's some dodgy appliance called a bedazzler that I remember people in the office making fun of and I think Brynne Edelstein had a show called bedazzled). Takes a little while to load when you click on a picture but other than that the site looks really good.

My thoughts exactly.

A couple of quick points.

1. Have something about what the site is at the top of your home page. You don't want customers to open it, see some jewellery, but nothing else about what you're about. A one sentence summary of the "about us" would be good
2. The slide show, while it's impressive, takes a while to load. It was perhaps 8 seconds on my first load- too slow for some.

Back