Finance Broker in Perth??

I'm looking for a good finance broker in Perth to work with. If anyone knows of one could you let me know.

I've used mortgage brokers before but they can't really help me when I move into developments.

Thanks
Tammy

Finance Broker

Hi Tammy,

There are many financial brokers around. But most don't know what they are really on about and sell only selected packages.

The guy I use in Perth is Mr. Edward "Eddie" Mitchell. Not only he a financal broker, but he is the best I have ever dealt with in strata situations.

His phone number 9375-3573 or 041-1494849.

Good luck.

Respect, Peace, Out.

OPM-addict

Tammy

try www.iafba.com.au

The enquiry form will match you to a local broker, but if you have something particular in mind ring their 1300 number and Damian can help you find a broker who has expertise in the area of finance you are interested in

Southern Cross IAFBA are based in Perth

cheers

Kristine

DAVE ALEXANDER OR KRISTIAN MOORE @

SIM FINANCE

http://www.simfinance.com.au/

I have used them for my IP and my girlfriend has used them for her PPOR loan.

I am not sure if they can help with Developments but I am sure they could help at least by referring you on to another firm.

I have spoken to a guy (Anthony Thornton) at CBFC (commbank) who is a business lender who speciallises in developments etc. He discussed with me the banks requirements although he knew at the time I didn't have the capital. It might be worth setting up a meeting as he recommended a couple of brokers who deal with Developments.

Hope you have some luck.

keg75

Sounds like you have a few to check out.

If you want a very solid recommendation for someone from me just drop me an email. I know a great Perth Broker and have known him since 2000.

Cheers,

I've used Ray Jensen (Mortgage providers Australia) in Subiaco several times. I've found him to be excellent and very knowledgeable in regard to everything I have attempted so far :)

His number is: 08 9381 2910

Regards,

Bruce

Back