Finance on smaller block of units

Discussion in 'Property Finance' started by ritchie77, 19th Jun, 2015.

1. Qlds007

Qlds007 Broker,full time investor

I have just sold one of my many units blocks being 18 units inline in Brisbane.

Not that i had a mortgage on the property but Anz Commercial fund all of our deals at resi rates.

For your standard mum & dad investor looking at a buy and hold SGB or CBA are your lenders of choice as Shahin mentioned.

St George are certainly still in this space,did a 4 pack with them during the week.

Cheers

2. ritchie77

ritchie77 Member

Thanks guys and congrats Richard on cashing in!

Will look further into the SGB comments as I seemed to hit a stumbling block however will re-visit and reach out if any further questions...

3. ritchie77

ritchie77 Member

Hi Richard, what are the approximate LVR's and interest rates going on these deals at the moment,,,,, in particular for a 4 block in the $1.5M region? (ie what did you get from SGB).

4. Mick C

Mick C Mortgage Broker

Block of 4 at 1.5M -- 80% LVR ~4.20% - 4.39% Variable rate

Block of 4 at 1.5M -- 70-% LVR ~4.15% - 4.30% Variable rate

Range of banks including some credit union + your STG ( STG rate will be in the middle)

5. Watson1

Watson1 Member

Cant comment of four, but we did 3 at 70% LVR with BoM/STG just recently.

1 mill existing debt under personal names for owner occupied and 600k under company (not under advantage package/pro pack).

We obtained a 1.30% discount which equates to 4.15% under BoM across all loans.

I would say that for 1.5m you would obtain 1.30%. Also, BoM/STG dont price on LVR so im pretty sure you would see obtain a 1.30%. BoM did change their pricing for investment loans last week, but so far we have seen much of a change in terms of owner occupied vs investment when seeking a pricing discretion.