Finance

W

WebBoard

Options when not currently owning ?
Date: 7/4/00
Time: 8:50:52 PM

Hi All,

What a great forum for the beginner ! Especially the various postings on the Marketing Groups - certainly opened my eyes, though I always thought - whatever you can offer, I should be able to do myself !

My situation is different to many in this forum, in that I currently do not own any property, and hence have to use cash as a deposit for the first property, or do I ?

I am aware of high lvr products available that allow borrowing of 105% of the property value though at a premium rate.

Has anyone else done this sort of thing so that you don't have to tie up your cash ?

Keep up the great posts !

Mojo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert

Reply: 1

Your not the only wanting to do this
Date: 7/4/00
Time: 10:41:45 PM

Mojo There are still some forms of being able to get into IP's without any cash for the property. I've just done this for my first property.

I took on an 80% bank mortgage and 20% vendors finance. I did have to pay all the legal fees and stamp duty out of my cash, but this is just one way that you could get into IP's sooner rather then later.

I've put a couple of other posts in regards to this so if you go to "search and type in "Vendors Finance" and read some of those postings you'll find my more indepth one.

Best of luck getting into IP's asap...

Robert

Wayne

Reply: 1.1

Re: Options when not currently owning ?
Date: 7/5/00
Time: 9:04:51 PM

Hi All, A great system for the beginners is to buy the investment property first.. benefit from the tenant and the taxman assisting you with the mortgage.. How much faster can you now pay off the mortgage..? Assisting you to create some serious equity (wealth creation tool) in the first couple of years..

Need more info

email me .. [email protected]

Will

Reply: 1.1.1

Re: Options when not currently owning ?-Wayne is OK!
Date: 7/6/00
Time: 1:06:47 AM

Hey Wayne,

Now that your mate, Kevin has promised to leave us alone... its ok if you go and put a few snags on the Barbi and contemplate how you could have saved the world if only they had listened to you ....its ok really.

Look I know you are the good guy ...and Kevin well he's the opposition isnt he.

Hey you're trying to run a business I understand that... and maybe people, if they only understood what you could do for them, would rush you...but you know the public they are so fickle... why bother to try and help them anymore??

I know... lets go to the Quartile forum and try them there, they have to be better than this lot of no-hopers!!

Yeh... Im with you Wayne were off to quartile and you somers lot can all get ... lets go wayne... you and I... hey maybe David C will tag along What a trio!!

Tomorrow the world!!! You, me and thee.

Wayne (if willing), Will and Wavid (if awake)

Will

Reply: 1.1.2

Time: 1:06:47 AM

Hey Wayne,

Now that your mate, Kevin has promised to leave us alone... its ok if you go and put a few snags on the Barbi and contemplate how you could have saved the world if only they had listened to you ....its ok really.

Look I know you are the good guy ...and Kevin well he's the opposition isnt he.

Hey you're trying to run a business I understand that... and maybe people, if they only understood what you could do for them, would rush you...but you know the public they are so fickle... why bother to try and help them anymore??

I know... lets go to the Quartile forum and try them there, they have to be better than this lot of no-hopers!!

Yeh... Im with you Wayne were off to quartile and you somers lot can all get ... lets go wayne... you and I... hey maybe David C will tag along What a trio!!

Tomorrow the world!!! You, me and thee.

Wayne (if willing), Will and Wavid (if awake)

The Wife

Reply: 1.1.2.1

Time: 9:22:25 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *rolling on the floor laughing my ass off* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *snort* tooooooo funny you guys, i love it!

Back