Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Used to.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • No.

Votes: 102 71.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mark,
That's why I began my reply with an apology to the genuine and good fps in this forum.
I believe you are in the same boat as those genuine psychic or alternative medicine practitioners, the problem is in your industry too many fly by night operators whose aim is to charge people huge fees and receiving secret trailing commission from managed funds without providing worthwhile advices (I was given quotes to write up a plan for a fee of merely $2500 - $12000). None of the planners I saw show any interest in property investment, they act as if they knew nothing about it. That's why they give the financial planning industry such a bad name and I feel for good planners such as yourself or anyone work for Navra Financial Services as I believe it is one of only few financial companies that I have faith in.
on the move

I've never used a financial planner and am very wary about them, but I'm sure I could do better investments if I found a good one - I like working things out myself but I know I'm way too cautious. I also don't have as much time as I would like to do the research so financial advice would surely help.

Back