Finding how old a listing is on RE.com.au

Hi all

Is there a way to determine when a listing was created on RE.com.au (and therefore how old it is)?

Allhomes.com.au includes the date the listing was created at the bottom of the page but I can't find this info on RE.com.au

Cheers,

Thanks,

Unfortunately the listing doesn't have an address so not available on onthehouse. While the listing is an older listing, when ordered by listing age, I can't see when the listing was created.

Work out where it is on the list

Look at avg days on market for suburb

Extrapolate from there

Pretty rough way to do it but it doesn't need to be exact does it?

If it's not selling put in a low offer

You could always ask the selling agent how long it's been listed but whether you should believe them or not is another story particularly if it's been up there awhile and not selling.

Thanks everyone

Initially I am interested to see how fast properties in a suburb are moving and www.refindhouseprices.com was helpful here, thanks for the suggestion - not as many listing as RE.com.au but gave a good indication as a starting point.

I'm also following up with the REAs for a few of the older listings to get some info about why they aren't moving. From refindhouseprices.com it seems that properties are moving well so could be time for some ground work.

Cheers,

Back