first I.P.

Hello all,
After reading all the posts for a while now weve taken the next step and put an offer in on a property. good growth area double brick about 25 / 30 years old.
The vendor is in financial trouble with other dealings and has accepted our offer of 76000 after wanting arround the 90's. and pretty good price at that.
I believe it was this forum that gave me the insight of avenues to take and where to look that has led us to what i believe to be a bloody good buy in an area that one day will provide good capital growth.
The tennant has been their for 6 years and wants to stay, no problems from me although ill put new carpet and lino in and a bit of a paint up and maybe put the rent up a wee bit as their only paying 120 a week, and we should get at least 130/140. but wont lose a good tennant over it.
Thankyou to all of you people who have made me feel a little bit more confident about the whole process in the knowledge you share and the awnsers you provide.

"Dook" :->)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

no need to thank me - ha ha ha he he he.

the first is the hardest.

keep going, don't let anyone or anything put you off - it's all part of the adventure.

Back