first post! best property manager at blacktown?

Hi Guys,

Long time follower, first time poster.

I recently bought a property in blacktown (walking distance to station)

I am in the process of building a granny flat in the back and am wondering who would be the best property manager in the immediate blacktown area?

From doing a search, a couple of people have spruiked Ray White primarily due to its location..

As I am aware there are a number of people on this forum who owns property in blacktown, I am keen to get some more feedback on this!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Newbie

Happy to recommend Australian RE at Kings Langley for this area- ask for Tracy Hartwell- she knows the area and has many landlords here. Very professional, thorough and a good communicator. Best of luck.

I use Harrods. I've been happy with them.

Would not use Starr Partners. Their rents are always under market when advertising new rentals (gets them in quick for little effort I guess). I did talk to them about that when they were trying to get me to sign up with them. Nothing has changed. Whenever I put my rents up I hope they don't have any similar to mine for rent. ;) Plus they can't match Harrods rate.
My places were under market rent (one with them). They advised putting it up $10 a week every 6 months. I bumped both up $30 straight away with Harrods. They advised it. Tenants didn't complain as they knew it was still a little under market rent.

Thanks all for your help everyone! Love this place!

I'll be in contact with harrods and australian real estate today....(was actually going to buy a place off shane a few weeks ago! vendors in blacktown atm seem to think they can charge the world for their piece of dirt because the telegraph tells them so) :D

Back