Floating timber floor - Sydney

Hi guys,

We are looking at getting floating timber floors for the PPOR to replace the old carpets. We had a look through bunnings but didn't quite find something we liked for the living room.
I was hoping someone would be able to recommend some good places to buy floating timber from in Sydney?

Thanks

Hi guys,

We are looking at getting floating timber floors for the PPOR to replace the old carpets. We had a look through bunnings but didn't quite find something we liked for the living room.
I was hoping someone would be able to recommend some good places to buy floating timber from in Sydney?

Thanks

Hi there,

Go down to Decorug at Taren Point Supa Centre. Tell them William sent you. They have a good range, are on sale and will look after you.

Askf or Rhonda and Tony.

We used the flooring place on Silverwater Rd Silverwater, I think its call ed choices now?

Whatever you do don't use the Little Doers for floor boards, Their installer took days off between fitting our kitchen and Hall, Left cigarette butts in our yard and then left all the saw dust and off cuts on the back deck for me to clean.
Then when a board didn't fit right he didn't or wouldn't come back until the little Doers son came out and had a look.

On the other side the Little Doers carpet guys were great, in and out clean and friendly.

I am putting in hardwood floors in and went to about 15 places. The place with the best flooring by far was Decorug, and second lowest price. Manufacture quality was light years ahead of the others.

Worst quality I came across was from some place recommended here a few months ago, country timber in auburn. Timber stuck to two sheets of plywood, with the tongue and groove being a cut out the depth of one piece of ply that you ram together to join strips. Very bodgy.

Back