Foam architectural moulding- Adelaide

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can purchase this stuff?
Want to add it to the rendered fascia of an IP i'm building.

Your thoughts are much appreciated. :)

I was looking for this a few years ago, gave up, couldn't find it.
The best suggestion I got was Bianco building hardware, didn't check them out though.

Let me know how you go. :)

cheers
Graeme

Thanks Bill, that is exactly what I was looking for.

I think it was back in 2003 that I was looking for it.

cheers
Graeme

Hi Graeme,
If you still looking for mouldings, please visit www.prestigewallsystems.com.au
we are Adelaide based company located @ 215 Victoria Rd Largs Bay

Regards,
Serge

Hey DreamBig

Thanks for asking this question - we are designing the HOTTA now and we wanted to look at alternative materials but everything looks so bland if it's just blueboard with a bit of paint!

The trims and moulding look great, just what I was after

Thanks, Serge, for joining in .... now that you have registered please continue to contribute to the forum. It's generally acceptable on the Forum to put your email, website etc in your signature (but not generally acceptable to just post advertisements ... however in this case I am very glad that you did!).

Cheers
Kristine

just a word of warning about the foam add-on's. cocky's love to chew on 'em. a girlfriend has them so bad at her house she had to hang up lifesized rubber snakes all over her exterior to keep the cockatoos from chewing her corners and mouldings to bits. even still they look rather tatty from previous attacks or very bold beaks.

then another friend of hubby's mentioned the same problem so i recommended the snake solution ... see how he goes.

Back