Football Finals

OK All you Aussie Rules footy fans who is going to win this year?

Listening to the ABC it looks like 100k at tonight's match - who will win Geelong or Collingwood???

And tomorrow will it be Port or the Roos?

Chris

fanbana_CollingwoodFC-1_394.jpg

Tonights victory is going to be all the more sweeter, because my mum follows Geelong, giving me bragging rights for the next bajillion years.

Mark

Hiya,

I haven't seen the bookie's odds yet, but, I think this one could easily go either way.

Geelong were worse on Friday for having a week off. Well under usual form against Collingwood (who outplayed themselves to make it that far), yet managed to hold on for the win. Port have been brilliant in close games over the last few months. Both smashed North on their way through.

Gablett, Bartel, Corey, Mooney.
Kornes, Cornes, Burgoyne, Burgoyne.

Both quality teams with plenty of quality players. I'd love to see Geelong win it this year, but, I reckon Port might be too good under pressure.

Cheers

James.

Anyone know where I can get GF tickets?

Go Cats.

My whole family is Geelong mad. I have one brother living in the Middle East and another on holiday in Spain. I had to text them at the end of ever quarter of the Cats Pies match. By half time, one of them wanted updates half way through each quarter as well.

If anyone knows where I might be ale to get 1 or 2 tickets for the grand final I would be extremely greatful.

Regards,
Pete

Back